Top 5 Best fish cat pontoon boats in 2017
Fat Cat – LCS Float Tube
- Material: [pack cloth top] 420D nylon, [bottom] 600D PVC, [airecell] urethane, [seat, backrest] foam
- Dimensions: [inflated] 45 x 64 in, [foam seat bottom block] 19 x 10 x 4 in, [seat back foam block] 19 x 27 x 2 in, [tube diameter] 13 in
- Pockets: 2 large armrest cargo, 2 behind-the-seat storage
- Pump Included: no
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
No longer will you be miffed by rising fish in the center of the lake, pond, or reservoir when you have the Outcast Fat Cat LCS. This comfortable, stable, U-shaped float tube keeps your knees up and out of the water, gives you access to the entire lake, and has an adjustable stripping apron that provides a stellar way to control your line.
Green 375fc Inflatable FoldCat Fishing Boat
- Exterior: 12′ 4″ x 4′ 6″ / Weight: 75 lbs. (hull only)
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced / Seam: Quadruple Overlap Seams
- Capacity: 2 Adults or 650 lbs / Inflation & Assembly time: 10 mins. Inflation Pressure: 3.2 psi
- Engine Capacity: 3 hp gas (15″ Shaft) or 70 lbs. thrust Electric Motor (45 lbs. max wt.)
Pontoon boats are a great way to get to places where fish are hiding, but who’s got 35- to 40 minutes to put a boat together like required for most tubular frame pontoon boats. The FoldCat375fc has a unique folding support system that can be inflated and assembled in 5 minutes by one person. The FoldCat 375fc will take upto a 3hp gas engine, but motors very well with a small electric motor. Two swivel seats allow you to turn the follow the fish wherever they swim. Unlike other pontoon boats with thin bladders inside of a heavy and porous outer bags, the Foldcat375fc features 1000 denier reinforces inflatable hull – just like the Sea Eagle Sport Boats that handle upto 40H.P. This boat weighs only 75-lbs, but has a whopping 2 person/650-lb capacity.
Looking to catch more fish with less hassle? Check out the patent-pending Sea Eagle FoldCat pontoon boat, which takes you to more fishing spots than you ever thought possible. Unlike most pontoon boats, which have huge metal frames with tons of parts, the FoldCat sports a unique folding frame design that assembles in a mere five minutes, along with a full floor with a ton of useable space. Even better, the floor functions as a “safety net” that catches any gear you may drop, letting you carry more fishing tackle and supplies than on traditional pontoon boats. And thanks to the pair of 360-degree swivel seats–which offer plenty of back support and generous cushions–you’ll sit in the lap of luxury on every fishing excursion.
The FoldCat is extremely light with little drag, and functions extremely well with either an electric outboard or gas motor. When paired with a 3 horsepower gas engine, the FoldCat rips along at 8 knots, fast enough to make headway against tides or headwinds. The super-buoyant 16-inch pontoons, meanwhile, are spaced widely apart and connected by a 4-foot 6-inch beam, giving the boat incredible stability as compared to a hard hull boat. Other details include a sturdy 1,000-denier reinforced hull, four top-quality rod holders that mount into pre-drilled holes on the two benches, an oar/paddle combo set, a step bench, two quick-release seat mounts, two nylon carrying bags for the parts (the disassembled boat fits into a full-size car trunk), and a foot pump.
The FoldCat, which holds two adults (up to 650 pounds), measures 148 by 54 inches (W x L) and weighs 75 pounds. It’s also backed by a three-year warranty.
- Exterior: 12′ 4″ x 4′ 6″
- Deflated: 56″ x 21″ x 10″
- Tube Diameter: 16″
- Capacity: Two adults or 650 pounds
- Weight: 75 pounds (hull only)
- Chambers: Two independent air chambers
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap Seams
- Floor: Aluminum slat roll up over full fabric floor
- Air Valves: Halkey Roberts one way
- Engine Capacity: 3 hp (45 pounds maximum weight)
- Speed Estimates: 8-10 mph with gas, 4-6 mph with electric
- Inflation and Assembly time: 5 minutes
Fish Cat 9-IR Pontoon Boat
- This Outcast Pontoon Boat comes with Free Shipping in the US and a $60 Troutfitter Gift Card, which can be used to purchase any items shown at The Troutfitter web site.
- You may use your Gift Card to purchase Outcast Accessories like Anchors, Pumps, Oar Stops, etc., which can ship at the same time as your Pontoon Boat. You can view all accessories at the Outcast Boats web site.
- See more details in the Product Description at bottom of page.
- This item will ship by FedEx Ground or Home Delivery
- We ship same day or within 24 hours on most orders.
This Outcast Boat comes with free shipping in the US and a $60 Troutfitter Gift Card, which can be used to purchase any items shown on The Troutfitter web site. Note: If you wish to use your Troutfitter Gift Card for items to be shipped at the same time as your Float Tube, you do not have to wait until you receive the Gift Card. Contact us by Amazon Message and we will give you a call to discuss which products you want. PRODUCT DETAILS A perfect combo of size and performance makes this pontoon boat an all-around favorite of anglers. Longer pontoons accommodate more gear without sacrificing compactness and portability. A great choice for fishing any body of water. Inflated Size: 54″ x 9′ Tube Diameter: 16″ Fabric: 500 PVC/500 PVC Material Weight: 30 oz/sq. yd. AireCell Material: Vinyl Seam Construction: Sewn Warranty: 5 Valve Type: (2) Summit II Weight: 65 lbs. Load Capacity: 375 lbs. Frame: 6-piece steel Anchor System: Included Motor Mount: Included Oar Type: 7′ 2-piece.
Fish Cat Scout Boat in Blue (200-F00200)
The frameless design offers ultimate portability and simple, no-hassle set-up. It’s stable in moving water and features a low profile for still water. Weighs just 35 lbs. and is compact enough for airline travel.
- Length x Width x Height: 7′ x 55″
- Tube Diameter: 16.25″
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Aire Chambers: 2
- AIREcell Material: Vinyl
- Fabric Denier x Material Weight: 1000 pvc
- Seam Construction: Welded
- Valve: Summit 2
- Warranty: 5 Year
Fish Cat 4 Deluxe – LCS Float Tube
- Material: 420 PC & 500 PVC
- Dimensions: [inflated] 44 x 12 x 55 in
- Pockets: 2 cargo
- Pump Included: no
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
The only reason your dad bought you the Fish Cat 4 Deluxe LCS Float Tube was so that you could actually join him in the middle of the lake for some angling action. It’s not likely he envisioned you placing this inflatable fishing platform in the center of your living room and then buying fish-stand lamps and fish-print curtains as complementary decor. Yeah it’s comfortable, but you really should use it out on the water. A step up from the 4 LCS, the 4 Deluxe LCS comes with an inflatable seat and seatback to provide maximum on-water comfort for longer fishing days (or sci-fi movie marathons). Since it’s inflatable all over, the Deluxe deflates into a tidy package, making storage or portability simple. Two massive cargo pockets hold all ilks of important items: nippers, hemostats, beer, pretzels, foam darts and dart gun, and extra sunscreen. Whether you’re a novice or recreational angler, the Deluxe specializes in getting you better access to fish that lurk only smack-dab in the center of lakes, ponds, and reservoirs.